Re: Good guys

To: tlt@digex.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good guys
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:31:44 EST
Greetings all,
I talked to Ted on the phone for the first time yesterday, and placed my
first order with him.  It certainly won't be the last.  Very friendly and
most informative.  As a former Triumph, BMC dealer, his expertise is
invaluable.  Another good guy is Ed at Trispares in Troy, MI.  Actually Ed
and Ted's addresses are really Paradise, USA--what else would you call a
place with 200-500 British salvage cars.

Which reminds me--make sure when you go to church this Christmas that you
sing the hymn, "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" especially the line "joyful all
ye nations rise, join the TRIUMPH of the skies."  God has given us many
blessings, and the fact that we can gain so much enjoyment from a little bit
of steel, rubber, plastic, and glass is indicative of the ways He can bless
us.  Oh yes- that Triumph in the skies wasn't really a Herald--more like a
Spitfire.  All kidding aside, I must admit that one of the things I like most
about British cars is that they are so simple to work on that you can pray at
the same time even if the prayer doesn't concern the car.

Glory to the newborn King,

Bill Brockschmidt
Springfield, IL
63 Mk1
3 64 Mk1's
2 73 1500's
77 1500
1 Herald engine
65 S-type Jaguar
73 Buick 455 Centurion Convertible
94 Plymouth Voyager
98 Buick Park Avenue

PS My Christmas present to Joe will be getting all those Spit registered!