Re: New this christmas! TRIUMPHORMERS(humor)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New this christmas! TRIUMPHORMERS(humor)
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:58:34 PST
I LOVE IT!  Maybe I'm dating myself (heh, I'm 23) but transformers were the
coolest toys ever.  When I was at my parents place for thanksgiving I pulled
out a box of all my old transformers and brought a few back to my apartment.
  Optimus and Grimlock are beating the crap out a Barbie and Elmo on my
coffee table.  The other toys are curtesy of my (female) roomates.

BTW can you make that image in (emerald) green?  I'd like to use it as my
wallpaper. Its still cool as is.  Kinda Bumblebee-esque

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spitfire
Transformer collector extraordinare