Goodbye

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Goodbye
From: Richard Gosling <rbgos@perkins-engines.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:04:58 +0000
I only joined the list a few weeks ago, but I've got to say goodbye!
Apparently, our internet service provider at Perkins charges per e-mail
in and out, and the guy responsible for the system has had a big whinge
about the volume of e-mails I have been receiving, and so I've got to
unsubscribe!

I'm sad about this, because you lot out there seem like a really nice
bunch of people, some of the more regular contributors already seem
almost like friends, and I'm going to miss you.  One day, I'll join the
21st century and get my own computer at home, and you can be sure I'll
re-join the list as soon as I have my own personal e-mail account.

Until then, it's been nice sharing experiences with you lot,

Goodbye!

Richard Gosling and Daffy