Re: Bad Spit Morning

To: AH7324@aol.com, moag@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Bad Spit Morning
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:19:31 -0800 (PST)
as a side note, i have had windows explode in extreme temperature variations
(warm in the daytime, bloody cold at night) due to the tension on the
window...might just be talking thru my hat but...

--- AH7324@aol.com wrote:

> Sorry to hear about your morning.  Someone once decided to do the same to me.
>
>  Everything was messed with, but nothing was missing.  My neighbor's truck
> also was visited with the same result.  Nothing was missing, just messed up.
>
> (He even had a really nice boom box & CD's on the front seat!)  Anyway, the
> local police said that it was fairly common anymore for persons to break into
>
> a car solely to get a garage door opener.  Apparently, they think that
> because a vehicle is sitting outside, the fact that one would be missing an
> opener wouldn't be noticed. (as if I would leave mine out there anyway)!
>
> Andy H.

=====
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright