LBC Humour

To: Spitfires Maillist <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC Humour
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:47:09 -0500
An eight year old boy is walking down the road
one day when a car pulls over next to him.

"If you get in the car," the driver says, "I'll give
you $10 and a piece of candy."

The boy refuses and keeps on walking.

A few moments later, not to take no for an
answer, the man driving the car pulls over again.
"How about $20 and two pieces of candy?"

The boy tells the man to leave him alone and
keeps on walking. Still further down the road,
the man pulls over to the side road. "OK," he
says, "This is my final offer.  I'll give you $50
and all the candy you can eat."

The little boy stops, goes to the car and leans
in. "Look," he says to the driver. "You bought
the MG, Dad. You'll have to live with it!"

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario