Re: non-lbc

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: non-lbc
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:17:42 -0500
Very simple.
Buy identical plants (or larger versions of the same plant) at the local
plant shop.
(Prey the plants you've killed are easily obtainable). And don't forget to
transfer the new plants to the old pots.

On the bright side, killing her plants probably isn't legal grounds for
divorce.

On the down side, I hear that in some states, owning a Triumph Spitfire
*IS* legal grounds for divorce.

Terry L. Thompson
'76 Spit 1500
Maryland