Re: U-joint grease fittings

To: Walt Fogle <foglew@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: U-joint grease fittings
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:48:46 -0800
Walt,
  Take one of the grease fittings to your local hardware outlet, and
purchase some allen/socket set screws of the same thread size, designed
for water-cooler pulleys and such.  They work great on the u-joints, and
they are much easier to install & remove when stuck on the end of an
allen wrench...

Peter Ficklin
'63 & '69 Spits