Re: paint & engine

To: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: paint & engine
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:23:13 -0600
I saw that you painted the engine Canary Yellow, I don't think this wast engine
paint in a spray bomb.

I'd like to paint my motor the same color as what the final body color will be.

What kind of paint did you use , and will it hold up to the engine heat.?.
Can't seem to get any answers from the local paint supplier.

Thanks in advance
Pat 63 Spitfire ( Engine bare , body primer)