Re: Waiting for info.

To: "John Knox" <jknox@hcsd.iu5.org>, spitlist <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Waiting for info.
From: Jim Boyd <ISC@dcsi.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 21:16:28 -0800
Hey John:

I missed your first posting...are you seeking stock Spit wheels?  I have
several (at least 12) stock wheels (and some hubcaps) currently in stock.

I tried some nice aftermarket TR7 wheels on my '78 Spit and the offset was
incorrect, ended up ruining a tire in short order.  I'm not sure what other
aftermarket wheels might work for you.  Let me know if you have interest in
stock wheels, $20.00 each plus actual UPS charges, CA state sales tax (CA
residents only) and $3.50 boxing fee per wheel.  Pass on your zip code to
me privately and I can give you an exact total!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd
International Sportscar Components
Paradise, CA