Re: Centre Dash Question

To: "philip" <cplimey@home.com>
Subject: Re: Centre Dash Question
From: "Michael Altomare" <MTAltomare@Prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 22:28:00 -0500
I think that the 3rd light is the EGR service warning indicator.  I have an
owner's handbook for a '76 (even though my car is a '77) - the EGR light is
shown as the left-hand indicator, with the center one being the seat belt
warning indicator and the right-hand one being the brake warning indicator.
My VB catalog indicates that catalytic converters were not added until 1977
on the Federal models, so I don't think that the light is for a catalytic
converter warning indicator like what I've heard that the California cars
had.  My Federal '77 only has 2 lights (seat belt and brake), so I can only
go by what my books show.

Michael Altomare
'77 Spitfire 1500
Kennesaw, GA