Re: Powder coating

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Powder coating
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 15:58:43 PDT
At my last co-op job we had full powdercoating facilities.  I pulled off
everything that was practial and pc'd it.  Its been almost a year and its
all there looking brand new.

I would not suggest baking in a kitchen oven though, an industrial oven
should be used.  I've also seen very large things done outside on a sunny
day in a makeshift oven make out of aluminum.

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spitfire