About Judas and the 318 idea

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: About Judas and the 318 idea
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 00:34:24 EDT
Hi list. Many of you will probley be glad to hear I will NOT convert Judas to
a 318. I found out what all had to be done. I do not want to destroy a
classic british car by chopping the s*** out of the body the squeeze a high
powered american V8 in it. I will probley leave the 1500 in it for right now.
Also it looks like I will be driving Judas to Wisconsin when I move. Need to
get a couple things fixed before I go but I'm sure Judas will pull off this
1300 mile trip with no problems.

Jamie & Judas
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"
1962 AH Sprite MKll