Re: A Suitable Punishment: Was Burned on the net

To: kstewart@wwdc.com
Subject: Re: A Suitable Punishment: Was Burned on the net
From: "Donald H. Locker" <dhl@mrdog.msl.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:21:03 -0400
I have to agree with Keith.  A mail bombing is a poor use of our
limited resources, and will do nothing to make the offender behave any
differently, now or in the future.

Since the alleged fraud has been perpetrated across state lines, I
believe it would fall under federal jurisdiction.  And since the USPS
was used (as I recall), a claim of mail fraud might be in order as
well.

Donald.