Re: Moving a suspensionless parts car

To: vmichael@enteract.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moving a suspensionless parts car
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 14:15:43 EDT
Hi Vic. I moved a 76 Spitfire with no suspension or wheels. It was and still
is a body shell. I moved it on a small flat bed trailer. It worked pretty
well. If you don't have access to a flat bed trailer then a 14ft U-haul truck
should work.

Jamie & Judas
1962 AH Sprite MKll
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"
Web site link:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>196
2 Austin-Healey Sprite Restoration</A>

In a message dated 10/8/99 8:26:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,