Re: Web site update - added "photos" section

To: Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>
Subject: Re: Web site update - added "photos" section
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 19:49:38 -0500
Tom, et al.

Actually, it may have been missed, but there is a link to a "slide
show", which displays larger versions of the pics in a "remote" browser
window. I could have made it more obvious, but if you look under the
section title in the black column, you can see the link.

Let me know if those pics are large enough!

Thanks,

Vic