Re: Swap? I need a Trunk.

To: Sptfire318@aol.com
Subject: Re: Swap? I need a Trunk.
From: Reg Tulk <regtulk@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 23:33:19 -0500
I have a somewhat perfect (at least at the back end) Tub from a 74 spit.
Floors/rockers are bad but the back os OK - some minor damage to one fender - I
think I have some Pics somewhere... - I have no use for your trunk but is that
tranny a OD? If not - well make me an offer (a very low offer) I need to get
this
body out of my yard.
Reg Tulk
74 Spit (slowly coming out of the boxes)
Minneapolis, MN