Re: Rear top brake spring

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear top brake spring
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:28:51 -0400 (EDT)
According to Metallian6@aol.com:

> Hi list. I have a question. What is the easiest way to get the rear top
> spring back on the rear brake shoes? I want to finnish this job soon and if I
> can get the spring back on then it should be a breeze from there. Thanks in
> advance.
>
> 1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas" (Daily driver)

I just did my rear brakes last night and put them back on the same
way I took them off, with a pair of needle-nose pliers.

bill
(Mine is also a 1979 and although I may not get to drive it every
day, I do drive it as much as I can.)

bill@cs.uofs.edu         |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |