Re: Car ID

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Car ID
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:38:52 -0500
Hi Inflammatory Barry!

I have seen lots of cars that had some badges missing and I have seen
several cars that said, "RIUMP"  "TRUMPH" and other variants created as
the letters fell off.  So possibly the TR4 or Herald or whatever badge
had fallen or been taken off, while the Triumph one stayed on.  And, as
you said, it may have been extrapolated to "Triumph" from "Unknown but
similar-to-Triumph car."  The only one who will be able to tell us is
the original poster!

Keep Truiumphing,
Susan  :)