SCCA Rectangular Dash Plaque

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com
Subject: SCCA Rectangular Dash Plaque
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 18:58:35 -0500
Hello...(just hello)

I'm feeling creative and my dash is feeling naked.

Some time ago I ruined the dash plaque on my 77 Spit and I would like to
replace it. Unfortunately, no one sells them. So, I would like to ask a
favor of someone who has one in good shape and perhaps has a digital
camera....

I would like a good to excellent quality photo of this dash plaque so I
can make a replacement. (Yes, I think I can!)
Hell, who knows, if I do a good job, I could sell them! Joe has been
doing great with his stickers and camber correction stuff - spread the
wealth, Joe! ;)

If you have a plaque in EXCELLENT shape for sale, I might not bother
making one, but I don't think this is very likely.

Thanks!

Vic