Re: Gearbox interchangability

To: "Bill Gunshannon" <bill@cs.uofs.edu>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gearbox interchangability
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:22:21 -0700
Ahhh...The great O/D vs. non-O/D debate-like not having O/D makes Nigel any
less of a SuperSpit!

I really don't get any less enjoyment (or speed) out of my spit-with out
O/D. BUT, I am told by the Great Ones that with O/D, I shall have more
speed, better gas mileage and less strain on those Saab turbo
cylinders(etc.).

Laura G. and Nigel-yes! We are looking forward to O/Ding-but enjoying life
anyway!