TR7 Spyder for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 Spyder for sale
From: "Dan Nolan" <nolan@kersur.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:31:25 -0400
Not a Spit, I know, but I don't read the other Triumph lists...

Anyhow, a coworker (NOT ME!) is selling his 1980 TR7 Spyder.  He drives it to
work frequently (3-4 times a week) so I assume it runs well.  He tells me it
has
a new clutch and new top.  Paint looks to be in pretty good condition.  67,000
miles on the odo.  He wants $4,500 for it, but I am pretty sure he will come
down.  Anyone have any questions mail me and I will ask him or give you his
phone number.

I gain NOTHING from this sale (read no financial interest), but simply want
this
car to go to a good home.  He says it is kind of rare (1 of 1,986 made?) but I
cannot verify that.  It is located in Central Massachusettes, e-mail with any
questions or for his phone number.  Feel free to post this to any Triumph list,
LBC list, etc.  Thanks!

Dan
nolan@kersur.net
1963 Spitfire Mk1