Re: Brake Light Timing Circuitry

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Light Timing Circuitry
From: Jjcousins@ra.rockwell.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:34:31 -0400
Yes, late last night I was severely annoyed with this problem and pulled off the
connector to the buzzer/timer thing.  When I turned on the lights, it did NOT
turn on the brake light !  Hooray !  OK, so now what?  I don't use it for the
buzzer since I disconnected the ground wire for that (where it attached under
the steering wheel) so what purposes does it do besides that?

-John

---------------------- Forwarded by John J Cousins/Cleveland/RA/Rockwell on

Bob <s1500@worldnet.att.net> on 06/22/99 01:56:01 AM