alternator p/n

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: alternator p/n
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 05:12:52 -0700 (PDT)

this goes out to all those on the list that have changed thier
car over to a GM style alternator.  i went to the auto parts
store yesterday, and the part counter guy was a complete ass and
wouldn't help me out.  but, that's grounds for a completly
different thread.  my queston is this: what alternator part
number did you use, and what else did you need to
accomidate(sp?) it into your car?

like i said, i went to the parts store yesterday to see if i
could get some help in finding an alternator that i could easily
fit into my car.  well i told the guy at the counter what i
wanted to do and he blatanly told me "i don't want to help you
with this problem."  well, that's going to be the last time i go
there for anything.  now i'm going to have to find another place
to buy parts.

so, i looked around for a part number on one of the conversion
guides and couldn't find one.  at that, i'm opening it up to you
guys to help me out.  anyone?

===
nikolai jaremka
72 spitfire mkIV