Re: New Mallory Distributor

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Mallory Distributor
From: David Gates <dgates@lava.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 21:47:57 -1000
Ken,

I don't have any price dealings with him because I get mine from VB.  But
he was very helpful with tech support and I would buy from him if the price
is right for that reason.  He responded to my email very quickly despite
the fact that I didn't buy anything from him.  His email is
sam@centuryperformance.com .  Good luck and I hope he has something for you
that will fit your car.  The Mallory is well constructed and looks like it
will last a long time.  It is a bit bigger than the old Lucas but it does
fit in the space provided.

David Gates
Hawaii