Re: O/D use

To: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: O/D use
From: "James Carpenter" <james.carpenter@jccsystems.swinternet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 18:46:43 +0100
There realy easy to take off, and replace all the rubber O rings inside.
This will stop the leaks which make it take longer to build up the 300PSI of
engadged from 20PSI normal runing.  Dropping the sump and cleaning the
filters may help.

I will soon have an overdrive too, when I get my prop shortened.    Oh
should I use hypoid or non hypoid gear oil!
I want an aluminum bell housing, having lifted out the 4 speed transmition,
I dont like the idead of how heavy the overdrive will be.