Re: steering wheel size

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: steering wheel size
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 23:35:55 -0700
Interesting.  But if I can get a cheap stock early 1500 3-spoke horn push I
can probably get the whole wheel.  How about using my own wheel hub/horn
push etc with a new rim?  Anybody try this?  Economics is a big factor on
this car.  I'm wondering if maybe it'll clean/soften up with a good hide
food or similar - if its leather.  The Grant wheel sounds feasible.
Peter s