RE: Spitfires & Midgets to be featured in next issue of Grassroot

To: "'GRMTim@aol.com'" <GRMTim@aol.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spitfires & Midgets to be featured in next issue of Grassroot
From: "Bowen, Patrick A" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:55:33 -0400
Tim, I will be attending the Mid-Ohio British Car showdown (or whatever they
call it) next weekend. kinda of funny that I will travel 1000 miles to meet
you when I only live 60 from you in Daytona.  Will Roto-Spit be there?  and
could they charge a little bit more for admission. :^(

Since I will be traveling up that way and will be in Ohio from the 20th till
the 5th of July is there anyone in the area of Mansfield, Ohio on the list?
I would like to get together maybe attend some other events in the area.

Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire