Re: Plastic Engine Valences?

To: "Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou" <dougbert@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re: Plastic Engine Valences?
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 22:07:12 -0700

> But then, they were not in sunny California like you.   So who needs 'em?

I guess you're right-as usual! (Besides-I have an oil cooler!)

> As far as checking the oil, once your eyes adjust to the darkness below,
> it's not so difficult to find where the dipstick goes...   8-)

The first time I checked the oil in Nigel, it was in the parking lot of
Target-about 3 miles from my house. I couldn't see the little oil hole
without the valences-in the dark. I really thought it was in! By the time I
got home-Nigel was smokin' like a bunch of Dead Heads in a van! In the light
of day I saw what had happened-what a mess! Dave almost died!

> PS I'll take the Chocolate over the bread & water myself!

How about that wonderful chocolate / nut spread from Italy-slathered on a
piece of bread? The best of both worlds! <G>

Laura G. and Nigel

>When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts," and you put your two
> cents in, what happens to the other penny?"

Service charge?