Re: Blowing fuses

To: Metallian6@aol.com
Subject: Re: Blowing fuses
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@northampton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 09:08:30 +0100

Metallian6@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/2/99 11:37:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> Metallian6@aol.com writes:
>
> << Judas keeps blowing his fuse for all his rear lights and dash lights. What
>  could be wrong here? This can be a very dangerous situation at night and
>  would like to get this fixed as soon as possible. Thanks in advance. >>
>
> Oh yeah I forgot to add that I am using a 15 amp fuse for the tail and dash
> lights. Is this the right amp fuse to use? If not what is the correct rating?

Not sure about the fuse rating, mine's probably got a rusty nail in place now!
:-)  Just think of the dash lights going out as a warning device :-)  One of the
times it happened to me, I had no spare fuses so I disconnected the brake light
wires from the switch on the pedal, and connected them together just to give me
some rear lights!!!!

Rich