RE: Strange charging issue... FINAL Analysis

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Strange charging issue... FINAL Analysis
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 09:59:57 -0700
At 02:02 AM 5/24/99 -0400, Gregory W. Smith wrote:
>On another note, Triple-C had a neat baseball cap for sale at the Richmond
>Va show that read something like "LUCAS Quality Control Inspector" I think
>it was $12. Embroidered, canvas, nice hat.

        You didn't notice if the piping around the brim was falling off and the
size adjuster in back didn't work, did you?  *snicker*

-Vegaman Dan
-66/69 Spitui!
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |