Spitfires List Rogues Gallery update

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfires List Rogues Gallery update
From: David Gates <dgates@lava.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 11:52:05 -1000
Spitfire Rogues,

I just made an update to the Spitfires List Rogues Gallery.  I added 6 new
names including some great picutres.  We finally have a good mug shot of
Craig Smith and some good pics of his car also.  Phil Johnson caughed up
some great pics of his fine cars also.  There are several other text only
entries worth taking a look at:  Mike Fonseca, Mike Bristow, James Seig,
and Ward Wixon.  Welcome to the Rogues Gallery.  If you havn't stopped by
yet, please do.  Its at http://www.lava.net/~dgates/rogues/index.html
There are a lot of great pictures of the people on the list and their cars
as well as a little background on each person.  Sort of a who's who of the
Spitfire list.

If you have been meaning to send in a picure of you and/or your car, now is
as good a time as any.  Don't worry about if your car is not perfect, just
look at my page.

If you want your name listed, just stop by the web site and fill out the
form.  You can also use the form if you want to update your existing page.
Just fill in the blocks that you want to change.

Some improvements I am planning on making are some way of indicating new
additions and a small gif next to each name when a picture is included.
Any other suggestions are always welcome.

Happy browsing,
David Gates
Hawaii