Re: Lack of Power

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lack of Power
From: DWARE@uk.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 09:11:10 +0100

Thanks for all the responses, I've been trying your suggestion Greg and
increasing the choke as I pull away, it does feel as if it is helping.

Can I reiterate Greg's last remark, "Is this normal ?", I never used to
have to do this, it is a new development with the car. Has something gone
wrong or is my setup incorrect?

Thanks again,

David

'77 Spitfire 1500 (UK)