Re: Help

To: Bob Norway <examiner@scci.net>
Subject: Re: Help
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 19:25:49 -0700
Hey you guys, be careful "which" finger you are pointing at me!!!

Bob,
My production shop will make up any design you want in either Static
cling of adhesive backed vinyl.  There are a wide variety of colors from
which to choose and depending on how much preparation time is required
and the number of decals ordered, the price will be between $2.00 and
5.00 each.

Please send me an example of your artwork and how many you desire and
I'll have the shop work out an estimate.  The preparation labor is
figured in the price of the first run, so the more you order the lower
the unit price will be.

I have done Club and List decals for Brian Schlorff, Ken Newell, Atwell
Haynes and Ken Newell.  Please contact them regarding the quality and
price of the decals.

One thing to remember is: If you have a high quality image, it can be
easily scanned and reproduced with minimal cleanup.  This makes the
production costs much less than if the thing is to be created from
scratch.

I look forward to hearing back from you.  However, don't delay because I
move on June 1.

Regards,
Joe

Bob Norway wrote:

> Thanks to all on pointing the finger to Joe!!! Now if I can get him to
> send me the info, I'll be over........
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Bob Norway
> Rockledge, Florida
> Home Page http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/5953/mypage.html
> ICQ# 3752712
> ***************************
> TLCB - Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Brotherhood
> http://www.tlc-brotherhood.org/
> Udorn RTAFB Nov'70 - Nov'71
> 432 AMS/Autopilot
> ***************************