Re: Your Spitfire

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Subject: Re: Your Spitfire
From: Dave Mack <davemack@rhiwderin.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 21:55:48 +0100
Simmons, Reid W wrote:

> Hey Dave over there in the UK;
>
> I just saw your nice Spitfire on your web page but there is one thing that I
> couldn't help but notice:  DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR SPITFIRE WAS BUILT WITH
> THE STEERING WHEEL ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE CAR???  :)  It must be kind of
> awkward to drive by reaching over to the passengers side of the car to steer
> it!!! :)

Nope, no problem, you get kinda used to it. As it means leaning across
and therefore taking up both seats the wife has to go in the boot
(sorry, trunk!) but she doesn't seem to mind. Anyhow the kids are
already in there, so she's got company...

And it's got manual choke as standard [ sorry Reid, couldn't resist that
;-) ]

> Have a great weekend.

Cheers mate, likewise to yourself,

Dave