Re: new mg

To: "Edward Hamilton" <hamilton@ptd.net>,
Subject: Re: new mg
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 23:25:50 +0100
>I am sitting in a hotel room in Zurich at the moment.  Wanted to share
>with the group that I happened to get a close look at a current model
>MG.  Quite a nice car, wish they were in the states, i'd buy one in a
>heart beat.

And if you could see the one they decided NOT to build instead of the MGF,
you might be excused for thinking the British Motor Industry (under German
control) really had got it right and was about to make a sportscar comeback.
Maybe they'll think again and call it a Triumph. In response to possible
requests for pictures, the answer's "Sorry." These are embargo-ed for at
least another year.

Jonmac