Re: Steering column cover question

To: eyates@enteract.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering column cover question
From: james.f.kennedy@us.pwcglobal.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 16:24:32 -0400
Eric,

I have come to the conclusion, based on years of experience in the
construction industry, that most people (not all) don't really give a damn
about quality, and place "the ends" squarely in front of "the means."
Attention to detail is not an American strength (we have others), as
details only get in our way as we rush to the quickest (and cheapest)
conclusion of the work.    I'm betting, however, that all members of this
list are the exception.

As far as removing the plastic covers, just take a screwdriver, jam it in
between them, and twist like hell.  They'll come apart that way.  (joking)

Jim Kennedy
'72 Spitfire
Parked in a garage with a rediculously cracked concrete floor and framing
with more twists than a tornado