RE: Technical: Door lock question

To: "'Gambony, Jim'" <jim.gambony@eds.com>,
Subject: RE: Technical: Door lock question
From: "Bowley, Glenn (GCICT)" <glenn.bowley@gerbercoburn.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 09:46:54 -0400
Jim-
Since you found out how to get your cylinders out I was wondering,
I have new cylinders for my door locks, but I was wondering how to get to
the darn things.
I assume I have to remove the inner door panel, with the window rolled-up to
get to the cylinder.
Can I remove the cylinders from this point, or do I have to remove the whole
door handle from the door?
Is this a difficult job?
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!