Re: Windshield Washer Switches in Early Spitfires

To: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Windshield Washer Switches in Early Spitfires
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 10:05:56 -0400
Bob:

I've got a '72 I'm working on.  The pump is manual and is part of the
switch assembly like John said.  Check the hoses to and from the bottle
in the front for any holes.  If you get a puff of air, there might be a
leak in the intake hose.

Just another thought, maybe the hoses are switched?  My pump is labeled
IN and OUT from my '73 parts car.

Thanks,

Kirby