Re: Installing New Carpet

To: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Installing New Carpet
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 20:34:10 -0500
Hi Dave,

My new carpet pieces were similar but not exact. Some slight fudging
needed to happen.
I only trimmed pieces that would make fitting the carpet difficult. The
rest, I did as you mention, layed the next piece over.

Vic

--
1977 Triumph Spitfire 1500 <*> http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/

 "There will come a time when you think everything is finished.
                   That will be the beginning."

                         (Louis L'Amour)