RE: Hmm...

To: "'spitfires@Autox.Team.Net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Hmm...
From: Mike Welch <mikew@turbopower.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:44:12 -0600
Sure, you can do it solo.  That's the way I'm doing mine.  I do most of my
work at night when my kids are asleep and the wife is busy doing wife
things.  I did have to enlist some additional bodies to put the body back on
the frame, and block and tackle to install the engine, but everything else
was a one-man operation.

Mike Welch
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
'68 (+/-) Triumph Spitfire MK III