Two spits 4 sale.

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Two spits 4 sale.
From: "Neil McAllister" <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 11:47:03 -800
I hope everbody enjoyed great driving on the sunny Labour day weekend - we did!

I came across two Spitfires for sale.  Both are 1978's, one is white, the other
red.  Neither are currently on the road.  They are located in Abbotsford, a
town about one hour east of Vancouver, Canada.  Both appear to be pretty
complete.
 The white one is partially disassembled - hood off, motor out.  It has quite
a solid body.  The red one was running until recently and has a bit more rust
but is not impossible at all. The interiors in both are pretty poor, having
been exposed to the elements, but  gauges and many other bits still looked fine.

I think the two could be combined to make one good complete car or, they would
provide a great source of parts.  The owner would like $700.00 for the pair
but is open to offers.  His name is Bentley (first name) and can be reached
at (604)856-0203 or pager at (604)857-7440.

Cheers,

Neil
Neil R. McAllister
Acting Adult Services Librarian