Re: GT6 window seal

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: GT6 window seal
From: Paul Moon <pmoon@misgate.mcgh.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 98 16:33:35 -0400
Tom,

These are the inner and outer waist seals, I just replaced them on
my spit last weekend. I purchased them as part of the major trim kit
from Vicky Brit, but they are available individually from the
aforementioned as well as most other places, (Moss, TRF, SpitBits
etc). It may also be worth getting a couple of spare clips for
these, as I broke a couple while trying to remove the old seals.

Hope this helps,
Paul
79 Spitfire - on the road and soaking up the sunshine :-)