MGB owners (potential news about "heads")

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB owners (potential news about "heads")
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 18:01:25 -0600
Just thought I would inform all of you MGB owners out there about
something that might be coming down the pike sometime in the near
future.

A friend of mine works for a company that manufactures engine heads.
They are currently considering manufacturing NEW replacement heads
for the MGB engines.  Apparently there is a fairly sizeable demand
for these heads.  He mentioned that they are prone to cracking in a
couple of different places.  I found out about this when he asked if
I still had that MGB head that he gave me a few years ago.  I do have
it and will be giving it back to him, probably this weekend.  True,
this is only a feasability study but it sounds like there is a fair
amount of interest in this project from the companies management.
Don't know if it will ever come to pass but at least there might be
hope for some of you out there with cracked mgb heads.

Could someone on the MGB list cross post this for me.

Thanks

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (Back on the Road!!!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Car is finally home and ready for
Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame back in garage and ready to
paint)