triumph false advertising

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: triumph false advertising
From: Tom Carney <tcarney@concentric.net>
Date: 4/5/1998 13:48
--==pw_boundary==

I picked up a postcard at a car show that talks about the
GT6.  I am curious about the pictures that it shows.  One
pic has a woman sitting on the rear deck of a car!  Maybe I
am using the wrong material for my car but I dont think
that millboard could support 120lbs...  Then it also shows
an interior shot, but it's no GT6.  I think it is a
spitfire..did spitfires have vinyl covered dashes at one
time?  Keep in mind that these pictures are "original
manufacturer's illustrations."
Tom
As you can see I am bored...

--==pw_boundary==--