Re: [Shotimes] Re: [v6sho] Next Nagging Problem

To: "D. Mallinson" <dmall@mwonline.net>, Shylo McKinsey
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Re: [v6sho] Next Nagging Problem
From: G Kerby Haltom <g.kerby@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:45:38 -0800 (PST)
Star Trek V:The Final Frontier, the next movie should have been ST VI:The
Apology

Actually, there were two scenes I actually liked, both with Capt. Kirk.  the
first is when he doens't fall for the dude's touchy, feely, BS and tells him
all of those "mistakes" are what makes us, us.  The second is when he asks
'God' "What does God need with a starship?"  I use that question a lot...

Kerby "trivia guy" Haltom

"D. Mallinson" <dmall@mwonline.net> wrote: To a Trek fan, there is no bad ST
movie, but there are those that are
better.  Yes, I do agree, of the GREAT ST movies, the one with the guy
looking for God is not the best.  Still fun though.

Don Mallinson