Re: [Shotimes] RE: OT - Announcement

To: Paul L Fisher <sho@paul-fisher.com>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] RE: OT - Announcement
From: John Stout <sho_man1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:17:33 -0800 (PST)
Maybe a Drag day ??

Paul L Fisher <sho@paul-fisher.com> wrote:  There is Great Lakes Dragaway and
Blackhawk Farms.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: HYPERLINK
"http://www.paul-fisher.com"http://www.paul-fisher.com
Amsoil dealer: HYPERLINK
"http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil"http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

_____

From: John Stout [mailto:sho_man1@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 1:08 PM
To: D. Mallinson; Paul L Fisher
Cc: v8sho@v8sho.com; shotimes@autox.team.net; v6sho@yahoogroups.com;
TechSHO@topica.com
Subject: Re: OT - Announcement

Better question, isn't there a track near Elkhorn WI ?? Will PFish Auto be
underwriting the cost of a track day ???

"D. Mallinson" wrote:

Paul,

Will you be doing work on SHO's? all years? any mods? Would you like
to be listed on the SHOclub.com web site?

Congrats and best wishes. You now have about the toughest boss you will
ever know, yourself. Be sure to give yourself a few pats on the back
from time to time.

Don Mallinson

Paul L Fisher wrote:

>Well. I finally did it. I am no longer working for anyone except myself.
>
>Effective Thursday, I will be the proud owner of Jims Repair, Inc. in
>Elkhorn, WI. We will be renaming it Fisher Automotive LLC shortly.
>
>Next spring I will have a grand-opening party and yall will be invited.
>
>If you wish to see more details, go to HYPERLINK
>"http://www.fisherautomotive.info"; www.fisherautomotive.info. The website
is
>still under the old name but that is the capabilities we have. I have one
>additional full-time ASE certified technician.
>
>I am expecting my auto dealers license at any moment as well.
>
>If any of you are in the greater Milwaukee area and need any work done on
>your cars, let me know.
>
>We are not planning on doing cam welds.
>

>Paul L Fisher
>
>Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
>Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

John Stout

90 Titanium (Cone Killer) Back to everyday duty

05 Mazda 6 (Zoom Zoom)
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand
ready to do violence on their behalf. Orwell

If you don't SUPPORT OUR TROOPS GFY

_____

Sponsored Link

HYPERLINK
"https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&searc
h=b_rate150k&s=3968&p=5035&disc=y&vers=722"Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% -
$150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms