[Shotimes] Camfest and new V6 services now available in Nashville, TN

To: <v8sho@v8sho.com>, <v6sho@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [Shotimes] Camfest and new V6 services now available in Nashville, TN
From: "Rick Glass" <cmysho@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:04:06 -0600
As most of you know Kirk comes to the Nashville area regularly to offer his
camweld services to those who can't get to Mass.  Well it's that time
again.....if you've found the list, then you know how important it is to have
the cams welded in your V8 SHO, details of this service can be found at
http://www.nesho.com/camfests.html.

If your cams are already welded and it's been 50k or more miles since the
service it is recommended to have the cleaning service performed, details of
this service can be found at http://www.nesho.com/services.html.

Some of the other listed services may also be available here, just send a
request to Kirk and ask him service@nesho.com.

 NEW V6 SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE

Kirk has also decided to offer some basic V6 services for the owners in the
area who need their V6 worked on but have realized that we really don't have
any competent SHO mechanics in TN.

Please contact service@nesho.com for details on V6 services if interested..

We are looking to make this happen either before Thanksgiving or very soon
afterwards......please don't delay, we need to get this together as quickly as
possible.

 Rick Glass
        '99 SF  105k Flowmasters  Kirk'd
        '97 SF  116k...parked until Kirk'd