[Shotimes] Re: [v6sho] Re: Gingerman Snow day

To: v6sho@yahoogroups.com, shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: [v6sho] Re: Gingerman Snow day
From: Rich Bruso <shoguy_89@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:38:30 -0400
   They're already here.  I'm beginning to study their migration habits to see
if global warming might be shifting their departure/arrival times.
   BTW, ever seen a HUGE Class A towing an H2?  I wonder if they have a Suzuki
Samurai in the back for a spare in case the Hummer gets a flat.  Then you could
shift to a dirt bike if the Samuri goes down.

--
-Rich Bruso
89 Black (Lola)