Re: [Shotimes] Blend door actuator on rockauto question

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Blend door actuator on rockauto question
From: FlamingTaco <flamingtaco@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:06:54 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Probably typical Ford a/c delete setup. Looks just like any other manual
control head, except a/c and max a/c positions are not marked for the source
switch. Wouldn't notice it if you weren't looking for it. Can't miss the lack
of a compressor in the engine bay, though, unless you are oblivious to engine
stuff, like my wife (bought a used Subaru in 91, didn't realize it had air
conditioning for three months, July, August and September).

David