[Shotimes] Been a while and free stuff.

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Been a while and free stuff.
From: Noah South III <RaggTopp@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 01:26:56 -0400
Wow, been a while since I've really been here.  I've got 3000+ unread
messages and twice that archived that I've never really read.  I guess
you kinda fall from the crowd when you lose your reason for being in
it.  If you'd just had more (OT)...... I do miss you guys though.  Good
times, even when we got pissy with each other.....Porter........it was
sincerely fun.

Well anyway, I hope things are going well for you guys, nothing too
catastrophic for anyone I hope.  I'm finally cleaning up what SHO stuff
I've got left laying around collecting dust.

I've got a set of O.Z. Cignus rims with BFGs on them, good thick tread.
The car died before I had a chance to put many miles on them.  They're
16" Tri Spokes.  Not really sexy or anything, plenty of curb rash, but
good rubber.  High performance all seasons I think.  They're free, you
just gotta come get em.  I'm in Ann Arbor, MI.

I've also got some door panels, the exterior ones that have the strips
that rust out in em.  They've sat a while, and have got a little rust on
em, but it looks like it's just surface.  It would be easy to strip and
paint (or POR 15).  I've got the set of all 4.  Also free, but you gotta
come get em.

I don't want to ship anything, it's easier to just chuck it in the trash
honestly, and this stuff isn't really worth all that much.

Please let me know by e-mail, I'm sorry but I probably won't remember to
check the list.

-Noah South III